B2B and B2B are established marketing terms, but what about B2D? How did the B2D niche come in to fill the gaps and figure out the challenges from the traditional B2B market?
As a marketer, understanding your customer is key and even more so as a developer marketer. In this article, experts Mike Stowe and Emma Datny take us through the rise of developer marketing by sharing their insights and experience.
Here are our main talking points:
- Building a bridge between B2B and B2D
- Refining your product positioning and messaging
- How to measure success
- Achieving buy-in and upscaling your marketing to the developer audience
- Customer advocacy: multinational vs. a scale up
- What’s next for developer marketing?
Before we dive in…