This cheat sheet covers many metrics beyond SaaS marketing metrics, such as basic financials to customer engagement and operational efficiency.
By tracking these metrics, you can make better informed decisions that steer the company towards growth and profitability, whether you’re a marketer, a developer, a leader, a sales rep, or anywhere in between.
SaaS revenue metrics
SaaS operational metrics
SaaS customer success metrics
SaaS financial health metrics
SaaS market penetration and growth metrics
SaaS product and engagement metrics
SaaS sales and marketing metrics
SaaS user acquisition and retention metrics
SaaS user behavior and interaction metrics
SaaS customer engagement and behavior
SaaS product development and innovation
SaaS team and organizational efficiency
We hope this SaaS metrics cheat sheet helps you understand more fully the huge number of SaaS metrics, as well as when they should be used and why.
Choosing the key SaaS metrics for your business, campaign, product launch, etc., allows you to:
- Track its performance,
- Make decisions based on data,
- Communicate better with investors,
- Understand your developer personas in-depth,
- Assess the financial health and sustainability of the business,
- Plan more strategically and set goals,
- Allocate resources more efficiently,
- Position your product in the market effectively, and more.